Well, I missed the event, but Komuso has posted a mega-cool video of the SL Blues n’ Roots Festival.
A music machinima of the first SecondLife Blues n’Roots festival [SL Blues n’Roots #1] featuring a lineup of four of the metaverse’s top Blues n’Roots musicians. Created by one of the top machinima makers, Kronos Kirkorian. Includes a real time internet jam with Ricardo Sprocket on Piano in Arizona and Komuso Tokugawa on Slide/Harp in Tokyo. Also features the last of the Piedmont Bluesmen, 85-year old Charles Bristol, with his local North Carolina backing band. Canadian roots musician Nance Brody completes the line up with a powerful acoustic performance.
Mixed, Streamed, Filmed, and Performed live online in SecondLife in a custom designed venue during a 3 hour concert on 15th December 2006.
If you don’t know who Warren Ellis is, you need to find out – simply put, he’s one of the best writers on the planet in any format he touches. And now he’s going to be writing a news columns from Second Life!
- Blues In SL
- Warren Ellis
- Quick post from my shop Negozio Del Graffiti in Ravenglass – haven’t been to active in SL lately.
- Be sure and visit my stall here in Ravenglass – Negozio Del Graffiti – fine authentic textures for your unique building needs!
- CC Champan’s Dirty – the U Turn Cafe
- Watching the live feed from the Machinima Festival!
- Just purchased two lots for investment/project purposes in the Kasba sim. Nice rocky hillsides
- Nice place to see some Machinima
- Very cool island from the Australian Film TV and Radio School
- Getting my new location for Negozio del Graffiti set up in Ravenglass!
- SL Boutique Vendor
- Checking out some jams in the IODA Hiphop listening area in one of the gritty alleys in Saijo City